Monday, March 15, 2010

Quiting Day 2

so i can officially put another day behind me. had a few burning wants (but strangely minor in aggravation). i think the oddest feeling is the rushing of blood back through my body. I feel like my veins are going to explode hahaha! it feels good to stretch, and yes the bag of candy corn and cherry gummies are helping.

i decided that if i gain weight, i am ok with it. actually i defn will gain weight. ha... but i am already going to go in for the exercise tomorrow. Feeling like the wind is coming back in my lungs...

on a personal note... i told the non smoking boyfriend...but i told him to please be judgmental. He is too nice, like "Well i know its hard, just keep trying" when what i really want him to tell me "I'm a looser" like begging the Dr's to tell me i have a critical disease (lie) to convince me to quit... being nice does not help. So he promised.. i think he thinks it might be fun hehehe...

But listen, the reason i am writing this down- even though i know no one reads it is like exposing myself...i don't want to apear as a looser on my own site- so i will just keep giving you my feelings tell you what i am going through...and finally (not hopefully) after all these 15 years quit freaking smoking woo hoo!
night!

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter