Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quiting Day 11

Still going!!! Still tough!
Trying something new posting in am rather that pm since i am trying to get myself to bed at a decent hour. Things are changing I had a huge moment last night that I got a MAJOR crave and instead of caving, i walked past the deli and into my apt. and onto the phone with my sister. I did it I survived and redirected instead of giving in.

Went to a 6:30 spin class this morning...man it felt goodd must keep doing those, gotta start a more restricted eating habit too since i am now 5 lbs heavier...but who cares...i am 5 lbs healtier!!!

So anyone needing/wanting to quit smoking, take it from me- you will do it when the time is right, and you will know it is right when you don't give in to your first crave. I quit a million times and always gave in...not this time baby! Yeah the craves are hard but I am recognising them and not actually listening to them.

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter