Wednesday, April 4, 2007

rainy day new york



I don't want to talk about fashion... as of now I am doing Pre-Spring and it's hard enough to "think spring" when it's 45 and rainy but it's even harder to talk about it...
So I want to talk abut Mo... the cute part of this blog. Weighing in at 4.5lbs, the most amazing chihuahua energy in the world, and ears to die for! Over a year ago I lost my first beloved Chihuahua "Bear" to penny ingestion. It was a terrible blow to me- he was my pride and joy and my best buddy... he was the only guy supporting my move to New York (that we did alone two years ago). I waited a year to fully heal my heart and with enough looking I found a set of eyes that I knew had to be mine. When I found out that the breader was calling him "MO" because he was concieved in Missouri- where I was... I told her the name stays and it was a match made in heaven ever since.
He's now my "Mo Mo" and fashionable as any beautiful puppy can be... check out his first (and unplanned) photo shoot
for Peter Soronen Spring 2007...

2 comments:

blend77 said...

love the momo!!!

you are good writer too. ^_~

leela said...

ahh i luv u puppy! (Thats for you)

 

Free Hit Counter